Illinois Right to Life is
A Movement Inspired by You
Your gift can change the life of an Illinois family
An independent accounting firm with a lot of really smart people audits Illinois Right to Life financials each year. We think they have big dogs too. Our first priority is to ensure every dollar you give, reaches the greatest possible impact.
Illinois Right to Life uses the Associate of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) ethics and governing principals (see here) as a guide to achieving 100% transparency and responsibility to our donors.
YOUR GIFT CAN:
- GIVE LIFE TO AN UNBORN CHILD
- BRING HOPE AND LOVE TO A WOMAN IN AN UNPLANNED PREGNANCY
- REDUCE THE NUMBER OF ABORTIONS IN ILLINOIS
- SAVE A FAMILY FROM 3 BROKEN HEARTS
- BRING BACK ILLINOIS’ LOVE AND RESPECT FOR ALL HUMAN LIFE
Ways You Can Give:
- Direct Gift – You can send a gift to Illinois Right to Life via credit card on our secure website or over the phone by calling us at 312-422-9300. You can also send a gift via the mail to P.O. Box 511 Chicago, IL 60690. We do have a street office address but please only send large packages to our office street address: 180 W. Adams St. 3rd Fl. Chicago, IL 60603. \
- Monthly Pledge – Monthly pledges are so vital to Illinois Right to Life because it allows us to plan long-term projects with a pretty big impact because we know we can count on your donation each month. To make an automatic monthly donation click here and check the “every month” option at the bottom of the page. You can also make an automatic monthly donation by calling our really awesome staff at 312-422-9300.
- Corporate Matching Gift – Double your impact! Corporate matching gifts are donations that many employers make to match its employees’ charitable gifts. Ask your employer if they will match your contribution dollar for dollar, double or triple the amount of your donation!
- Planned Giving Gift – Want to be that super hero who is able to protect the most vulnerable members of Illinois long after you’ve entered into eternal life? Include Illinois Right to Life in your will! Speak with your financial consultant about adding “Illinois Right to Life” as a beneficiary.
- IRA Contribution – If you’re a qualified IRA owner age 70 ½ or older you may be able to make a tax-free withdrawal/charitable gift up to $100,000. To get the tax benefit for your gift, simply transfer it directly from your IRA to Illinois Right to Life. We’re happy to help guide you through the process if you just give us a ring at 312-422-9300.
- Donor Advised Funds – In order to direct a gift to Illinois Right to Life from your donor advised fund you can give them our Tax ID # 23-708-0367, and address: P.O. Box 511 Chicago, Illinois 60690. If those men with the big dogs require a physical street address you can provide them with: 180 W. Adams St. 3rd Fl. Chicago, Illinois 60603. Please note that all mail should be sent to our P.O. Box address.
- Grant – Foundation that wish to support our educational work reaching out to women, men, and children in need can do so by emailing us at Info@IllinoisRightToLife.org subject line: GRANT or by calling us at 312-422-9300.
- Appreciated stock, bonds and other marketable securities – To provide a gift to Illinois Right to Life in the form of a stock, bond or other marketable securities please contact Emily Zender at 312-422-9300 or info@IllinoisRightToLife.org subject line: STOCK GIFT.
Thank you for considering a gift to Illinois Right to Life. Because of you, more unborn children will now have the opportunity to laugh and feel loved. Because of you, our State has more love and awe for life from the womb to the tomb.
We are not cool financial, tax, or legal nerds. Please ask someone who is to answer any questions regarding financial law, taxes or accounting. Illinois Right to Life is a 501(c)(3). Donations to our organization are tax deductible to the fullest extend allowed by law.