All of our science, research, and data is reliable, credible, and comes from the latest and most detailed scientific textbooks, medical professionals, and studies available. Our staff constantly researches, digs, and studies the most recent data so you don’t have to. All our information is cited to credible and reliable sources so you can see for yourself what we’re reading.
First Nine Months Brochure
Our new The First 9 Months brochure (available in both English and Spanish) is designed to assist pro-life work by showing the science and the beauty behind fetal development. Here’s a sneak peek of the brochure:
The first nine months of an unborn child’s life is beautiful. This brochure lets that beauty shine through. Furthermore, our brochure has been deemed medically accurate by Dr. Robert Lawler of Downers Grove OB/GYN, a board certified OB/GYN with over 20 years of experience. Dr. Lawler is a fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and a member of the American Association of Pro Life Obstetricians and Gynecologists. For more information on Dr. Lawler visit www.DownersGroveOB.com.
You can find more information on the fetal development discussed in the brochure by the Mayo Clinic here. You can also find more information on fetal development at the American Pregnancy Association here or at Baby Center here. Note: Weeks of pregnancy used in the brochure are counted by fetal age, not gestational age.
To order your brochures, please email us at Info@IllinoisRightToLife.org or call 312.422.9300. A donation in return of the brochures is suggested. Expenses to produce and distribute the brochures are $15/50 brochures (printing cost), plus shipping and handling.
Pro-Life Printable Handouts
To download, click the available links.
- When Does Life Begin? (Page 1 and Page 2)
- Pregnant? Need Assistance? (Page 1 and Page 2)
- Who is Having Abortions? (Page 1 and Page 2)
- RU-486 (the Abortion Pill): Quick Facts
- RU-486 (the Abortion Pill) Reversal: Quick Facts
- Planned Parenthood: Quick Facts
- Planned Parenthood vs. Alternative Health Centers in Illinois: Map
- Hospice Checklist (Page 1 and Page 2)
Handouts from Alliance Defending Freedom:
- Planned Parenthood’s Licensed Mammogram Facilities
- Community Health Centers vs. Planned Parenthood, Nationally
- Services offered by FQHC’s vs. Planned Parenthood
Send us your request!
If you would like to request materials and other resources, simply email the following to Info@IllinoisRightToLife.org:
- Your first and last name
- Organization name
- Contact information
- Your request for materials
It takes only 5 minutes!
Don’t see something you need? Contact us! We’re here to help provide you with all your pro-life educating needs.